It is never too late to stop smoking, if you are serious about stopping one of our Smoking Cessation Advisers can provide help, support and information.
- Smoking kills over 100,000 people per year in the United Kingdom.
- Smokers are more likely to get ill and die earlier than non-smokers.
The Smoking Cessation Adviser has a number of tips to help you stop:
- Plan your attempt to quit smoking
- Pick a date and keep to it
- Support from family and friends is vital
- Reward yourself with ?treats? from the money you save
- Always take one day at a time
- Be positive
We will be able to advise you about Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). NRT increases your chances of quitting successfully. The products are available on prescription.
Call the NHS Smoking Helpline
0800 169 0169
Good Luck! Remember it?s never too late to give up. Can You?